While Oracle's Delivery Manager provides basic email delivery of your PO's, invoices and reports, IT is still responsible for the hassle of tracking down and re-sending lost emails. Unnecessary support tickets come in using your IT team's valuable time and resources. In addition, the set-up required to email documents varies significantly from module to module requiring custom processes. These customizations not only complicate your daily support efforts, but your upgrades and updates as well. Keep your IT team focused on more important tasks by eliminating these time-consuming interruptions. Why not consider a centralized, unified solution that standardizes your email efforts, simplifies support, and provides more flexibility for your users?
The AventX Oracle Connector from STR Software not only offers a consistent document delivery experience across EBS modules, but also provides delivery status either right in EBS or through a user-friendly GUI. PO's, invoice, and other reports can be sent in batch or interactively and your end users can monitor and re-send failed transmissions without IT's involvement.
With AventX, you can:
- Minimize support ticket submissions by empowering users with control to track and manage sent documents
- Reduce complexity by having a centralized process regardless of report, module, and delivery type
- Eliminate ongoing management of document delivery customizations and troubleshooting
- Track the status of important business documents such as PO's and invoices
- Automatically add attachments to emailed reports
- Submit documents for delivery with 75% fewer clicks